• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Are you scared of Snakes or Reptiles in general?

Are you scared of Snakes?

• Yes! Completely terrified!

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Yes! Just a bit scared

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Other comment

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mr Allen

V.I.P Member
I'm scared stiff of Snakes! Even the trailer for the movie Snakes on a Plane scared the crap out of me!

How about you guys?

Nope. Too filled with morbid curiosity about the poisonous ones.

Though they can be lethal to your pets here...right outside my home.

Baby rattlers don't know when to quit when they dispense their venom. Just another day in the desert!

Last edited:
Q) Are you scared of Snakes or Reptiles in general?

A) No. I had a snake for a pet when I was ten.

No, I'm fascinated by all types of creatures.

Had a pet snake for many years (until he outgrew his tank, found a way to escape, and turned up dead in the back field).

Love seeing Garter snakes and salamanders in the wild being this far north there are not a lot of reptiles around, so a glimpse is a rare treat.

Little scared of snakes but like reptiles in general.

Seeing this turtle below after a 20 KM hike was my best experience in my life. I'm not sure if his name is Michaelangelo, Leonardo, Raphael or Donatello?

IMG_1294.jpg

It depends on the situation- If I find one randomly in my house or yard- I'd be terrified and freak out. If it's more of a controlled situation, like someone showing me their pet snake or someone showing one off in some animal act/demonstration, then I wouldn't really be scared.

New Threads

Top Bottom