• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Are there are any introverts here who have been told they were just faking it/seeking attention when you open up about it?

I've related and shared similar, too. On stage, in front of the camera, behind the camera, helping produce whatever project...I'm working and pulling focus on that, so whomever in whatever size crowd aren't forefront in my mind and bothering me. The anxiety nerves get to me some, worrying about the project succeeding, but that's just always going to happen. I plan and cope accordingly.

Yes! Sir Hopkins...among the most outspoken about it. I suspect Henry Cavill, actually, and this was quite before he ever played Sherlock Holmes, which is all the more fitting and works splendidly, of course.

New Threads

Top Bottom