• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

arch support (feet/high insteps)

unperson

V.I.P Member
Dunno if this is common in autism, could be just me but I have unusually high arched feet, so with aging I'm noticing some numbness on the ball of one foot, so after doing some research got some insole arch support and some sandals shaped for arch support (not birkenstocks, but a cheap version), am really noticing the difference! My feet are happier.

Had \have birkenstocks but need more coordination I love memory foam when it's relatively new and skecher type shoes for walking

My husband and I have high arches. In my opinion the best thing you can do is go barefoot as much as possible (those sandals are great too).
In my husbands case, he had suffered plantar faciitis for years. I convinced him to go barefoot and his foot problems ended.

New Threads

Top Bottom