• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Anyone studying/working in maths/science who used to struggle in school?

windowall

見ぬが花
I want to go to school for maths/sciences but struggled in school growing up. Did anyone here overcome learning difficulties and was able to enter this field? I would love to hear your experience.

I have low confidence from failing in school growing up but my goal is to learn skills to be successful in school and go back. I want to overcome my fear so I can enter a field that would probably be better suited for me.

Online learning. You can do accountancy online and the ways it’s set up it’s well suited to independent learners. Their is also online A levels which I have started looking into. If you were to do a course like ATT (accountancy) it’s mostly adults so you can avoid some of them school issues.

I want to do GCSE Maths, it's the 1 qualification that has eluded me since before I left school and I kind of need it 26 years later, because even the basic minimum wage "Office Gofer" jobs require it.

New Threads

Top Bottom