• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Anyone know an autistic YouTube creator "Indie Andy"?

Aspie_With_Attitude

V.I.P Member
271842751_454271329631581_5984350480448796898_n.jpg

Unfortunately he have passed away.

Some of you may had never heard of him, other might have seen some of his YouTube videos and others would have probably have subscribed and in his final video he did mention that he caught the coronavirus just before Christmas last year and he died on the 28th December 2021.

Indie Andy was an "Autistic YouTube Creator" discussing Autistic Life Hack, the politics and the issues that effect the world wide autism community and at times he discussed most of his life experience living on the autism spectrum. Please follow this link to access his YouTube channel and come and check out some of his videos that he had left behind: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR-fiMOz0Ot2x3bwA-_mS0A

This was his very last video he will ever upload to the YouTube channel.

Please show your condolences and how much he contributed to our world wide autism community and how 2022 was going to be his big year of uploading YouTube video uploads. He was also recently married and had been a member of his band "Sonic Void"

RIP to INDIE ANDY

Last edited:
It just strucked me now how he looks exactly like one of my former classmates. It's terrible he died so young. I know quite a few people who passed away due to Covid related illness, none of them being so young though.

RIP Andy Burns!

Hi, im andys wife.... No he has not died from Covid, please do not speculate about his death, myself and his family can see this misinformation that is starting to spread, from covid to suicide, none of these things are true and it is very upsetting for us to have to read, in due time once i gain access to andys accounts i will inform everyone at once about andys passing or as much as me and his family feel is right to share. please just be aware that it takes one post claiming how he could of died for some people to take that as a fact and gossip spreads.

Last edited:
Hi, im andys wife.... No he has not died from Covid, please do not speculate about his death, myself and his family can see this misinformation that is starting to spread, from covid to suicide, none of these things are true and it is very upsetting for us to have to read, in due time once i gain access to andys accounts i will inform everyone at once about andys passing or as much as me and his family feel is right to share. please just be aware that it takes one post claiming how he could of died for some people to take that as a fact and gossip spreads.

I'm very sorry for your loss.

I did get the message from Sez Francis's comments and I am extremely sorry for the losses and I am shocked to hear this. Over the weekend, I had put in some time to rush this video upload that I have put on my channel just to express my condolences and how much I appreciate his life's work. It is annoying when misinformation is made and I'm absolutely sorry for the "rumour has it" comment.

Here's the video upload that I have made except it's a bit rushed. I am glad that I did read through all the comments on Sez Francis before I began filming since I did post this up on the "Autism Forums" before I watched Sez Francis's condolence video. I haven't said anything on "Wrong Planet" since probably somebody else had already. I first heard about this sad news from Dan of "The Aspie World".

MAY "INDIE ANDY'S" SPIRITS NEVER DIE.

New Threads

Top Bottom