• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Anyone here protestant ?

Edward

my mom was Protestant , my dad is Catholic

I was raised Calvinist , anyone here of the same background ??

"Free Will vs. Predestination" is a paradox that I can live with,
so I wouldn't satisfy the criteria of the OP.

Last edited:
I would respond that I go to a "protestant" church but I do not define myself by that label, for I have read too much from the Catholic and Orthodox traditions to dismiss those streams in the church.

I was raised in a strict Protestant home. Left religion when I was 14. Jesus knocked on the door when I was an adult. I try to follow Him. I despise religion in all its forms.

My Baptism was in the Baptist sect but have slowly been moving toward Orthodoxy the past few years. It just speaks to me more than the Protestant sects.

Born and raised into a evangelical protestant church, specifically Baptist

I was apparently dedicated as a baby at Parkdale Missionary Church

Briefly attended a church as a child (Christian & Missionary Alliance, or just Alliance)

By age seven I was attending a Baptist church with my parents (1980), and I'm still going to the same church!

New Threads

Top Bottom