1. Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Anyone heard of Tyler Knott Gregson?

Discussion in 'General Autism Discussion' started by Sherlock77, Apr 13, 2021.

1. Sherlock77

Sherlock77 Well-Known Member V.I.P Member

I heard an interview of him on a talk show last night, a successful photographer, artist and poet with some excellent work, but also very open that he is autistic, obviously high functioning based on what I heard... Also someone far more successful then I am... o_O Alright, must quit playing comparison games... I did message him on Instagram, but he is likely too busy to pay attention to me anyway... :rolleyes:

Login • Instagram (anyone can view this link)

Chasers of the Light Wedding & Elopement Photographers (with a login section with meditations)

Last edited: Apr 13, 2021
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Tom

Tom Well-Known Member V.I.P Member

Tie the knot Greg's son.

(Sorry couldn't help the word play there ;) )

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. George Newman

George Newman Well-Known Member V.I.P Member

I had not heard of this person. So I followed the link. He seems quit interesting as does his art. Thank you for sharing.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Aneka

Aneka Well-Known Member

Well, yes I've heard of him now.
    Will look into his social media.

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. Sherlock77

Sherlock77 Well-Known Member V.I.P Member

Last edited: Apr 13, 2021
    • Like Like x 1