• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Any Female Aspies Living in London?

Madame Catfish

...Fascinating...
Hello! I'm going to be visiting the city with my cousin the second and/or third week of June and would really like to meet another autistic. I live in a very rural area, haven't met many other Autists, and the big city seems like a great opportunity to meet people with similar interests. That and I cannot stand tourism. Really hope not to be dragged along to too many crowded spaces. If at all possible, I would really just like to pay a visit to someone. Chat, maybe draw you a picture, whatever. Please respond if you are the least bit interested.
Thanks,
-Clarice

OK. A distorted version of that song just came to mind. 'Ahwooooo... Female Aspies of London' :D

I wonder if they will... 'Rip your lungs out Jim'. You didn't ask for it, but it comes anyway. ;)

Just got back home. : ( I'll be going again to London in 2017 if I can! Beautiful city, I never knew Italian would come as handily as it did!

New Threads

Top Bottom