• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Any Bronies here?

An adult or teenager who likes My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. (It can be watched on youtube. The first season is the best.)

I love ponies and MLP. And NBA, too.

I thought Applejack is a Dixie girl, so... yeah this picture is kind of cool

applejack_the_spurs_fan_by_jonpablo45-d67101s.jpg

*enters Big Mac voice* Eeeyup! *goes back to normal speaking voice*
Been one for a bit over a year now!

Favorite mane 6: Twilight Sparkle (I relate to her nerdyness and at first having trouble with friendships (like the first two episodes))
Favorite Princess: Luna (so beautiful and i relate to being shunned and misunderstood)
Favorite BG Pony: Dust Devil (so cute)

I wasn't a big fan at first, but FiM is slowly becoming one of my favorite modern cartoons. I wouldn't say the story is particularly deep as some do, but what it is as a cartoon is honest and fresh. I appreciate it much more than some of the shows aimed at young girls when I was little... where everyone was a stereotype and there were no real-life problems. :)

New Threads

Top Bottom