• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

any avid readers, science

I am fascinated with space, astrophysics, and quantum physics.
I like neurosciences also.
Most of the reading I do in these areas I find on the net. Due to limited computer time,
they are readable in a short time period.

Just finished reads on-line about B mesons at CERN with discovering new ways the particles react
that can't be explained yet and new findings about the sun. Why it emits gamma rays in the
way it does. How it reverses poles during an eleven year sun cycle and there are more theories
on the center containing black matter.
Also an article on a nova that can just now be seen in the northern hemisphere with even a small
telescope.

Anything to do with space, particles, black matter, black holes and quantum physics.
Always find something every night.
Quanta magazine always has good articles or Amaze lab if you like on-line reading.

I have read a lot of books physics over the years, read two in the last few days that now are having a profound impact on me
1.) The trouble with physics by Lee Smolin
2.) The reality is not what if seems by Carlo Rovelli

For science fiction fans I would recommend
1.) The Foundation series by Isaac Asimov
2.) Rendezvous with Rama by Arthur C Clarke, this book makes sense considering current events
I dont think you can have a serious conversation about sci fi without james p hogan being mentioned, he was a visionary " voyage from yesteryear" is a favorite.
All my new friends are nice but kinda dull. Its no fun talking about physics if they dont understand. When the virus is over... i need more friends, and smarter ones

Just finished reading the code breaker, very informative lot of stuff on covid how the virus works ,how vaccine was developed. great reading.

New Threads

Top Bottom