• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Anxie dating an Aspie: New here!

Define "normal"?! Contrary to the opinion of Daily Fail readers and generally uneducated morons, Autistic people are just as "normal" as NTs IMO.
I don’t believe there is such a thing as a normal person, whether autistic or neurotypical. I’m not trash talking anyone here.

Interesting that you find health in the arts. I feel like many anxies are creative in some way, both because it helps create balance and because they are very good at it! I tried CBD oil, man it tastes bad!!! Is it painting you do? Or some kind of drawing?
I enjoy dance, music (listening not playing, have to write the letters on piano keys because I can’t read music :D) and have recently decided to try and take the plunge and make vlogs about my experiences with anxiety. Particularly the interplay between anxiety and relationships. I haven’t published any of them yet, because I’m a bit nervous about showing my face to the world! :)

Hey yeah. I'm a visual artist. So I dabble mainly in painting, sculpture, installation, and mix media.

CDB can be vaporized as well.

I am glad that you are finding meaning in the arts. It's important to move your body. I stim constantly, and that means that I'm moving in some way. It feels good.

And, I understand that you'd be nervous posting videos. I hope you find success with that endeavor.

New Threads

Top Bottom