• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Are you suggesting that a living being could be replaced by
an artificial construct, like a robot?

Would it be as weird as my having wondered it, even though it wasn't my thought, originally?

Does my memory serve in that it was an armadillo running in a hamster wheel?

If Armadillos didn't need to eat and sleep we'd still be using that one wouldn't we, albeit with some kind of digital conversion unit possibly involving gerbils?

Didn't they try that with a carnivorous
gerbil modification that turned out to be a bad design for some reason?

Was the gerbil inclined to nip the Armadillo perhaps, causing feedback that altered the weirdness accuracy?

New Threads

Top Bottom