• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Angry with the FDA and government

mw2530

I just ran across an article speaking of a study that indicates humans have 1200% more Roundup chemicals (weed killer) in their bodies than 20 years ago. This just makes me so angry. The FDA is the biggest joke of an organization if there ever was one. They don't protect the American public, but work for politicians and big companies like Monsanto. Monsanto has probably caused more deaths in the last 50 years than any global tyrant has. And who is likely affected the most by chemicals in our food and genetically modified foods? Highly sensitive people. Yet the mass media rarely talks about these kinds of things. Too focused on Twitter or Hollywood relationships. Makes me so angry, I just needed to vent. Maybe the FBI will put me on a watch list now since I started a thread saying that I'm angry with the U.S. government.

You're right, I always wondered why we don't get even a fraction of the things in Canada, that the U.S. has. I later found out it's because most of it wouldn't make it passed our Government regulations. Like some of the dyes that are used in kids cereals, it's terrifying. When I bring some of this stuff home to try, I find I can't eat any of it because I can taste these abnormalities, and it's gross.

New Threads

Top Bottom