• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Android Tablets that can run Discord?

Butterfly88

Jello Queen
V.I.P Member
I want to get an Android tablet that can run Discord but don't know how good of a tablet I'd need to run it smoothly. I mostly just chat on Discord servers so it wouldn't have to be able to run a game simultaneously. How much RAM/memory/ect. would I need to run it smoothly? Or if you could refer me to articles, Google didn't give me what I needed.

Basically any tablet within the last...say... 2 to 4 years would be fine. If you're unable to get it new, buying used is your best bet.

It runs adequately on the Hudl 2 I've had for about 5 years and runs like lightning on the Huawei Mediapad M3 I just got to replace it (which has been out for about 18months).
As @Isadoorian said, it's a very lightweight app.
If you get something with a Snapdragon 425 chip and 2GB RAM you should get change out of £120/$150US and it'll run like a dream.

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom