• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

An Aspie's Other Half

Aspie'sOtherHalf

I am an Aspie's other half.I been in a relationship with her for five month. As far as I know she has not been officially diagnosed but she and I are in no doubt that she is an Aspie. She recently asked me out of the blue "Do you think I am an Aspie?" so I googled some information on the subject and the list of symptoms sounded VERY familiar! More recently I googled information about how an Aspie's behaviour can impact on their partner and it was VERY VERY VERY familiar and it made perfect sense of the Hell she and I have gone through throughout our relationship caused by her symptoms and by my having not known that she is an Aspie. My main feeling is relief and I am equally relieved to have found this online support forum where I hope to give as well as receive support...

Welcome to AC. We're a great place to connect to people who have AS, who are in relationships with people with AS and supportiveness just in general. We also have a lot of information here too. Welcome...feel free hang out...and also invite your girl friend to join. She might find this place a great place too.:)

Welcome to you, Aspies'sOtherHalf! There are people here on the autistic spectrum and on the gay spectrum.

New Threads

Top Bottom