• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Am I the only one that experiences jealousy?

@pjcnet Definitely not of rich and famous, I am not at all materialistic, and in fact, I feel glad I am not like them..I see what you mean about people making huge amounts of money who don't deserve it, as in footballers here in England. I feel disgust at the millions they earn, not jealously. Not even wealthy families, as you cannot help being born to money in my opinion, but I do see what you are implying, but i feel nothing, no jealousy/envy towards any of the aforementioned..

At school, (trying to think back), I avoided everyone. I may have wished I was more popular like the popular girls, and that I didn't feel like an alien, but I was never jealous, is that the same thing, wishing I was a bit more popular occasionally? I only ever remember feeling this once, in high school.

I know what you mean, and perhaps I have felt jealousy, I just cannot define it, or explain how it feels.

New Threads

Top Bottom