• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

ALL Wrong Planet Threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
****ING HELL! That Alex is bad news. Now I know. The thread (entitled "Why do you ban Peter to punish Paul?") is GONE! And no explanation.

They didn't ban my or my bf's newest accounts for some reason, but they removed all of our posts from the public eye. I still have 2 posts according to my profile, so my posts were not deleted totally; they're probably in the mods' burn basket. But come ON... if I make like 300 posts are you going to do the same thing as you did to Spokane Girl?

What is going on?

They're trying to cover things up. Once people start lying or hiding things, "for the greater good" or "for your own good" or whatever, that's when it's time to leave, and so I'll give them what they want and leave and find some decent people somewhere else.

Unless this place goes the way of WP, and it's already starting to during its first week, this is the place I'll direct my Aspie friends to... and I'll warn them about WrongPlanet.

Can someone explain to me what is going on here? What was the thread about? Did you create a new account or something Ana?

OMG... so Sins went to the group therapy SG went to, and Sins was disguised as a woman?? No wonder people in the group felt there was something off about "her".

http://www.wrongplanet.net/forums-profile-viewprofile-u-7470.html

Just in: she (or someone else) changed her account back to normal. Now she has no signature and her profile says she's a female Aspie again.

...I really hope this site doesn't turn into the joke you're making WP turn out to be, that would be depressing. lol

Unless this place goes the way of WP, and it's already starting to during its first week, this is the place I'll direct my Aspie friends to... and I'll warn them about WrongPlanet.

First week? We're like, a month old now lol. And why are we starting to go like WP?

I forget... I think it was things two people said... people who at that moment were acting like WP mods...

My shameless54 account just got banned as I was posting. I think they'll also remove my posts, so that I will not get replies, because that would be like me being back, and I'm not allowed to be. My last 2 or 3 posts were support for people in The Haven so it would be disappointing for them if the mods removed them.

She has no signature but either she has gone crazy since she was taken off the mod spot or someone hacked into her account?

http://www.wrongplanet.net/modules.php?name=Your_Account&op=userinfo&bypass=1&username=sinsboldly

Since then she aint mod, all she has ever done was upload random pictures and write things and she has been unstable since and its weirdly enough starting to kinda scare me a little.

She isn't taking this well and I was informed by Alex he would stop talking about the issue I had with her now. I don't know why. I might call him later if he never answers my PM. I doubt her account is hacked. I wonder if I can try and check up on her since she lives so close? Call the Salem police or something? God I hate phones.

They did remove your posts Ana and only left two. Did you get the silent ban or the real ban?

She isn't taking this well and I was informed by Alex he would stop talking about the issue I had with her now. I don't know why. I might call him later if he never answers my PM. I doubt her account is hacked. I wonder if I can try and check up on her since she lives so close? Call the Salem police or something? God I hate phones.

They did remove your posts Ana and only left two. Did you get the silent ban or the real ban?
I didn't know it really was that bad.... And for starters, are you even sure about going to meet her because she doesn't seem to be at a stable state, it was like that argument i had with my former friend back at school but he never took it too well and had a mental breakdown over it and I feel so bad for him but then after hearing he had an issue with me, **** it! :thumbsdown:

Be careful, Beth; bring some pepper spray or something.

I got a real IP ban but I don't know if I got a red x... never checked.

I think it was someone at ZOMG that hacked her account. 2 years ago, my Ana54 account on WP was hacked and my password changed the first time and I couldn't get into my account. For the record, my pass was impossible to guess... they had a program. then they changed it back. Then when they did it again they changed my sig to "i like horses and pig's" and my gender to male and my AS status to "other ASD". I don't know who or why.

I did not mean meet her, I meant like call someone but I don't know who. I hear you can call a place and they check up on the person. Lets say someone is suicide, you call something and they check up on that person. I don't know who to call. Maybe I'll ask callaway at I2. She might know.

How did you fix your hacking problem Ana?

Nobody could do a damn thing and all the mods and Alex said they didn't know who did it, and luckily it didn't happen again. I changed my password, making it different from the one I used on ZOMG and in other places.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Top Bottom