• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

All Cats Have Asperger Syndrome

All Cats Have Asperger Syndrome 2014-02-09

Sev

Sev submitted a new resource:

All Cats Have Asperger Syndrome [Hardcover] - A book presenting the similarities between cats and Aspeger Syndrome

All Cats Have Asperger Syndrome takes a playful look at Asperger Syndrome (AS), drawing inspiration from the feline world in a way that will strike a chord with all those who are familiar with AS.
Delightful color photographs of cats bring to life familiar characteristics such as sensitive hearing, scampering at the first sign of being stroked and particular eating habits.

Touching, humorous and insightful, this book evokes the difficulties and joys of raising a child who is different and...

Read more about this resource...

It's a beautiful little book and one of my most treasured. One of my best friends (not like I have loads of them, Lol, it's a complicated concept), she's more like a sister I'd say, sent me a copy and when I'm feeling discouraged and misunderstood, or guilty/heartbroken because I feel I've adversely affected someone, or someone else has adversely affected me, or really any other such rotten thing, I curl up in bed and read it. And I feel much better.

Last edited:
Also cats are a liquid, therefore we are all liquid too!

but srsly it looks like an interesting book, I'll look it up on youtube.

wnd_4d90d9129500faf1adb2c09a700ae3b0.jpg

And dog's have adhd (apparently) I do like cat's but allergies prevent ownership, therefore I will deal with my dog's hyperactivity and inability to concentrate.

New Threads

Top Bottom