• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

"All About That Base, No Rebels"

EricD

Who has seen this video? It's HILARIOUS! I wnt to post of here, but don't know how.

Who has seen this video? It's HILARIOUS! I wnt to post of here, but don't know how.
I'll separate it into posts and try to explain it a bit better than last time.

First, you need the URL of the video you want. This is at the top of the page, and starts with http://www.

Here is what it looks like for me. You need to select the whole link and copy it.

74RB8DU.png

Clicking it will bring up the menu. The top is where you paste the link you copied. Then at the bottom you click embed. This will put it where the text is when you reply. You can now post a reply as normal.

UEssD4x.png

I tried, but my internet skills are rudimentary at best. I want the rest of AspiesCentral to enjoy it too, it's SO FUNNY!

I'm getting frustrated. I'll let someone else post it. I'm close to flipping my hairs!!!!!! :(:(:(

Ok, so in order to get the video url (at least on my android on the youtube app)

Go to the video you want, then click the arrow (circled in red)

hJAQ4Ll.png

This opens a menu, as shown below. You want to click where it says "copy to clipboard" (I know the image didn't turn out clear)

GeLuiKX.png

The steps to insert now apply (my second and third posts)

New Threads

Top Bottom