• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Afraid of death

I guess l think my haters will be happy when l die. I won't have to keep up pretenses anymore of liking certain people like my brother's wife who l detest to no end. I won't care about random jerks who want to waste my time with their tomfoolery. So in some ways, death is a release of masking, and really freedom. Not sure why l need to be afraid of death anymore. And no more taxes.
Thanks for sharing an interesting way to see death. If I consider it as a release of masking, it feels less scary. :)

I have been exploring this in my own mind for sometime. Even in my darkest times, I pondered life and death. And I have come to see living on earth, as we do now, is one small fleeting peice of a larger journey. The Bible speaks in similar terms, though more in regards to finding a place in heaven after death.

Me personally, if anything. I feel like the journey after death isn't as simple as that. Going to heaven or hell. Though I am not closed off to the idea. But I think that there are maybe many realms beyond what we could imagine. Our own heavens maybe. Whether pre-existing or created from our own whims and desires.

I probably should stop now. I'll go on for sometime rambling otherwise.

I had a epiphany, when I had my stroke while having an out of body experience both quantum mechanics and the general theory of relativity. allowed life after death. Block universe of information cannot be destroyed.

I have been exploring this in my own mind for sometime. Even in my darkest times, I pondered life and death. And I have come to see living on earth, as we do now, is one small fleeting peice of a larger journey. The Bible speaks in similar terms, though more in regards to finding a place in heaven after death.

Me personally, if anything. I feel like the journey after death isn't as simple as that. Going to heaven or hell. Though I am not closed off to the idea. But I think that there are maybe many realms beyond what we could imagine. Our own heavens maybe. Whether pre-existing or created from our own whims and desires.

I probably should stop now. I'll go on for sometime rambling otherwise.
Like to pose a thought to you for pondering. I’ve been wondering if Heaven is a nexus point between universe and realities and time. What’s your thoughts on the matter?

I feel like I made a mistake bringing up my pondering...

I just was stating that I find death and beyond interesting. Not scary.

Does anyone else feel scared of death almost everyday? How does a normal person go about life whilst not full of anxiety and sadness everyday about the fact we are all going to die? I don't understand how anyone can function knowing this.
I do not fear death. I fear dying, though--if it's in a way which isn't painless or pleasant.

death, in my mind, is not the end but a graduation to a different plain of existence. I'm not religious or superstitious.

New Threads

Top Bottom