• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Addicted to movies/music

Wanderinginthewoods

"Always love who you are as a person."
I love movies and I seem to love searching for movies. Anytime I watch movies, I watch them in a certain order, older films, fantasy, comedy, thriller, horror and on weekends I watch tv shows or anime.

Quoting movies seem to annoy my parents and friends. So I sometimes have to hold myself back from doing so. As for music, I can listen to the same song over and over again and never get bored of it.

Music I've been listening to the same genre's of music unless someone introduces them to me or if I find something I seem to like.

Many people have noticed my love for films and often asks me if I have any other interests. I do have other interests, I just seem to love entertainment and music.

Being a fan of my namesake I manage to mix films and music very well together. One or two of the films weren't so hot, Alexander for example, but the music is always unparalleled.

I see you're from Florida - I have just got back from a lovely holiday there.

Quoting movies seem to annoy my parents and friends. So I sometimes have to hold myself back from doing so. As for music, I can listen to the same song over and over again and never get bored of it.

I frequently listen to the same song over and over, especially if I find a new song. As for scripting (quoting stuff from TV/films/whatever) I'm terrible for it. Luckily nobody has ever been weird about it, and my husband (also on the spectrum) is pretty bad for it too, so we just quote to each other :p

I love movies and I seem to love searching for movies. Anytime I watch movies, I watch them in a certain order, older films, fantasy, comedy, thriller, horror and on weekends I watch tv shows or anime.

Music I've been listening to the same genre's of music unless someone introduces them to me or if I find something I seem to like.

Many people have noticed my love for films and often asks me if I have any other interests. I do have other interests, I just seem to love entertainment and music.
I'm the same with music.

I don't have a particularly varied taste when it comes to movies or TV. I tend to watch the same things over and over, which is fine by me, I know what I like!

I just had to share this, as it is my all time favorite tune. In fact (not wishing to sound morbid), I want this played at my funeral:

This was originally going to be the main theme for Chariots of Fire.
Nice music on the Opera Sauvage album - Reve is one of my favourites.

New Threads

Top Bottom