• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

A-Z Foods with images

Parmesan Whisps

1667245149327.png

X is a hard one, so, on the same Beverly Hillbillies theme, X is for Granny's Special Tonic

1670272373053.png

As a kid growing up poor in the desert, I could relate in many ways to The Beverly Hillbillies. Not the comedic stuff, but like where they come from, the things they know how to do, and their complete bewilderment with city society.

Baba Ganoosh

There are two scrumptious spreads that can land me in the E.R. One is peanut butter. The other is Baba Ganoosh. I find both incredibly delicious.

1670433508814.png

Duck Pate (Pate de Canard en Croute) aka the fanciest recipe that I know how to create (thank you, Julia Child!)

1670615527404.png

New Threads

Top Bottom