• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

A Shamanic Obsession

Also, it was not just the priests who ate manna, but it was all the people. So to imagine that the people were walking around for 40 years, in the desert, high on magic mushrooms, seems not to make sense.
Lol. No, the people were not eating magic mushrooms for breakfast. The story is a metaphor about what part the priests play in leading the people and how they did it. It's just told in a way that everyone can get something from no matter what their beliefs might be.

Some things were never revealed literally.

This is very insightful.

It could explain why some people have mental health issues as a result of using plant medicine while others do not. We would be able to care about them better, in a more holistic way, than simply saying 'the drugs are dangerous and messed them up'.

Yes.
This is why I obsess about it "being too late" for me because I chucked in my artistic and reading talents, I am a bit of a poet too, could have been better.

The healthy kids reached "flow state"
I am hyper active, and flustered. Instead of a rhythmic pulse in tune with the pulse of the Earth, I flutter chaotically and this is what makes me panic that it's too late for me to redeem myself and become an asset.

This is why I obsess about it "being too late" for me because I chucked in my artistic and reading talents, I am a bit of a poet too, could have been better.

The healthy kids reached "flow state"
I am hyper active, and flustered. Instead of a rhythmic pulse in tune with the pulse of the Earth, I flutter chaotically and this is what makes me panic that it's too late for me to redeem myself and become an asset.
Well, stop panicking. Stop thinking those thoughts. It's not too late.

Considering you are in fact an infinite and eternal being, I'd say it's never too late to start doing anything. Get drawing! :)

Well, stop panicking. Stop thinking those thoughts. It's not too late.

Considering you are in fact an infinite and eternal being, I'd say it's never too late to start doing anything. Get drawing! :)
I am an infinite and eternal being, I was referring to "this incarnation" is there still time in this incarnation, rather than die and wait, as I have accrued karmic debt.
My numerological karmic debt number is zero in this life, so I would rather blossom in this life rather than the next where I will have karmic debt.

New Threads

Top Bottom