• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

A Return

Isadoorian

Welcomer of Newcomers
V.I.P Member
Hello all

Some of you may or may not remember me

Over the past several months, I've came to some realizations about myself.

I suffer from Social Anxiety, but worse than that, Rejection Sensitive Dysphoria which I was in denial about but eventually accepted after an online friend kept urging me to look into it.

For those who noticed I was gone with no explanation, I'm sorry. I wasn't in the greatest of headspaces and as I said above, I no longer found much joy here, but with all this Virus crap, I started to get lonely and decided to try coming back again.

I also came to the realization and have accepted the fact that I'm Bisexual (and Pansexual), but will keep to Bisexual for the sake of simplicity.

Hopefully I'll be welcome back with open arms, and see what's new

Good to see you again man, I was on a hiatus myself for a few months. I came back a couple weeks ago and was wondering where you were.

I stayed. But I wondered where you all were. Glad to see you, @Isadoorian , I did look for you on your profile page but found no news of a recent sighting. (Anyone seen @Autistamatic ?)

Glad to hear you are in the ranks of the nonheterosexuals, we need all the out n proud folks we can get! Yes, with gender being so pleasingly diverse, bisexuality doesn't always say enough...

I stayed. But I wondered where you all were. Glad to see you, @Isadoorian , I did look for you on your profile page but found no news of a recent sighting. (Anyone seen @Autistamatic ?)

Glad to hear you are in the ranks of the nonheterosexuals, we need all the out n proud folks we can get! Yes, with gender being so pleasingly diverse, bisexuality doesn't always say enough...

Last I saw of him happened to be an article he wrote on Neuroclastic (formerly called The Aspergian)

Welcome back - glad you have come to these realisations about yourself.
Always more to understand of who/what we are

Welcome back. I kind of think of this place as a virtual waiting room. But one where the doctor never sees you next.

;)

It felt like you were dealing with some internal issues and we had half of you.☺

New Threads

Top Bottom