• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

A question for NT's and Autistics ...

i

it takes more than one person to continue a disagreement
I think it was more of a misunderstanding than a disagreement, at least on tortoise's and my end. I am not here to argue with anyone. ;) Also, just because someone doesn't understand another's rationale does not necessarily make either of them wrong.

I came from a home where sometimes we had no food at all when I was a very young infant which as I said we also didn't have support!!!! i've very rarely heard of anybody being that poor that doesn't care about money afterwards.
Basic money is very important to me, but excessive money is not.

All I can say is I am very sorry you had things so tough. :( I hope things are better now.
it's very hard for a lot of people in the UK now some people have starved to death .
we didn't have food banks as quickly as you did in the USA !and there are a lot who have had heart attacks because they received a shock when their benefit was stopped !and they were very physically or a combination of mentally ill,some people have actually been denied help when they were terminally ill .

I think it was more of a misunderstanding than a disagreement, at least on tortoise's and my end. I am not here to argue with anyone. ;) Also, just because someone doesn't understand another's rationale does not necessarily make either of them wrong.
wish i could find a way to communicate that doesnt enable panic induced asthma ,typing is painful and tiring ,speak to text doesnt understand my accent .
nerve damage on my left side and osteoarthritis in my neck.

wish i could find a way to communicate that doesnt enable panic induced asthma ,typing is painful and tiring ,speak to text doesnt understand my accent .
nerve damage on my left side and osteoarthritis in my neck.
Regarding the OP, not knowing how she really felt, it still sounds like sarcastic remarks that someone would make about someone that they perhaps didn't like all that much for some reason.

I think I know what you mean by support, Streetwise.
I grew up poor, but, as long as there was a family unit
we were happy and had food and shelter.
But, now with no family, very little income and own nothing, money insecurity is of importance.

New Threads

Top Bottom