• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

A Most Random Truth!

I ask questions when I know I will be lied to so that I can nail the liar to the wall with logic.
I am unable to tell when someone is lying. However, I am able to tell when someone is stating something that is false. (I just always assume that they are sincere...mistaken, incorrect, but sincere.) And I keep the nails and hammer of logic always ready.

No animal has 'backward knees'. What we think of as a knee bending backwards on animals like horses or birds is actually the ankle joint. Their knees are often very close to their hip joint.

No animal has 'backward knees'. What we think of as a knee bending backwards on animals like horses or birds is actually the ankle joint. Their knees are often very close to their hip joint.

I am always surprised that people don't know that, has nobody ever looked at a cat ; ]

I found a picture:
AnatomyBigCat15.jpg

It was perfect weather today for doing my washing, so I did that instead of staying inside and cleaning the front room out like I was going to.

I hate clothes shopping. I like shop attendants who interpret the dress code for you and tell you what to buy, accessories and all.

This website has a button at the bottom of the page to take you to the top of the page, but it does not have a button at the top of the page to take you to the bottom.

All the answers you need are already inside of you. You just have to meditate on it...

My desktop PC assured me that it needs to be replaced, so I took to using my laptop PC, now it is insisting it needs replaced as well. Now I have to decide which one gave the most faithful service and therefore deserves to be replaced.

I have just remembered that I am due to do a 50% water change in my aquarium within the next few hours to keep my fish happy and healthy.

We all live in a different reality from each other; sometimes we let people into our reality...and enter others...

The common belief that Scandinavian countries have one of the world's highest depression/suicide rates is untrue, it's believed to have started due to a 1960 New York Times on suicide rates around the world that mentioned Sweden and Finland simply because they were two of the few countries to have any data on that:

A sticky myth about Sweden

Although, if this is anything to go by, there could be a slight kernel of truth to this idea (the article never explains why The Netherlands or Switzerland have noticeably higher depression rate than surrounding countries with similarly crappy SAD-inducing weather).

Which countries have the highest rate of diagnosed depression?

Been watching Battlestar Galactica and it is awesome. I was surprised by how much I like it. It is a thinking person's SiFi for sure. Love it!

Been watching Battlestar Galactica and it is awesome. I was surprised by how much I like it. It is a thinking person's SiFi for sure. Love it!

I'm waiting for my tv set just so I can watch the whole series all over again. Best television series ever...

New Threads

Top Bottom