• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

A fun quiz. How dark is your soul?

Au Naturel

Au Naturel
D: The Dark Factor of Personality

I came up at the 7th percentile. I'm a pretty light person. Somehow I suspect that even a truly good person will have some darkness. The person who is never tempted cannot have their virtue measured. Only the person who is regularly tempted and resists is proven to be virtuous.

My highest subscore was in the egoism realm, where I'm only 50th percentile. Boring average.

Detailed results.

I got 1.2 / 1%. There was just a hint of machiavellian thinking. And I probably do work around difficult people by creative thinking. To get around their behaviours rather than harm them in any way.

Last edited:
My "rank" is 42%.

I dont quite know what that means. But there it is.

Er... yay?

Your Score: 2.09

Your Rank: 36%

Don’t worry they can’t see souls let alone measure them.

Last edited:
11% ... though I think the test is a bit flawed and not specific enough. Some answers for me were too generalized.

2%
But I think that is scewed because these types of questionaire are easy to manipulate into presenting a prefered profile. I did my best to answer honestly but I can't guarantee I didn't make any subconscious manipulation by choosing memories that refelected my prefered point of view.

SmartSelect_20211227-102803_Chrome.jpg

Not to sure what the test is trying to get at. Does it mean that if all you have is a single dot in the center of the graph (0 score 0%) that you are a living example of a bodhisattva. I consider myself a good person who lives in a self imposed vacuum of sorts, information wise. I follow as much of the world as I can stomach, which becomes a smaller and smaller set of everything that once mattered to me.

Anyway, I played the game, so to speak, even though most research studies such as this are thought up to justify the researchers salary and time. I admit I can be a bit prickly at times, but I can also be charming and hold my own at parties I deign to attend.

All in all, I feel I am worth knowing and have things to say that others might agree with or find interesting. I cope with life and its vagaries as well as or better than most, butI was intrigued so I took the test twice. Once when tired and looking for sleep, the second soon after i had woken the following morning. Here is the first:

The Dark Factor of Personality: Determine your D-Score 2.94 - 77%

Now, the second I focused a bit more on the seventy questions and so there is a variance in the answers I gave. Apparently a shift of a few dots on various questions can alter the score in significant ways, so here is the second:

The Dark Factor of Personality: Determine your D-Score 2.66 - 68%

Again, I wonder what the numbers and graphs mean, for it all seems rather meaningless from my perspective. I will admit to being rather self-centered, but can't that be said about most people no matter their neurology. Traits, which this measures, are in some part learned from examples, and the news constantly bombards us with the worst of human existence, so for me it comes down to the walls we build to isolate us from the things we do not want to think about or experience.

There is not that much difference between the two, and after looking at them and thinking about it, I am probably more of an amalgam of the two results. The essence of my darkness does not make me a bad person, but if someone actually had a pinpoint result, I would probably find them boring even though they might have a golden halo perched atop their head. It's the prickly bits in a person's personality that individualizes them and gives an outsider areas to explore when getting to know someone.

The results are not going to change anyone or send them on a search for self enlightenment. Just more data that will ultimately wind up in a digital filing cabinet someplace and most likely not lead to any world shaking discoveries or alter human existence in any way that concerns me.

But that is just my opinion, just one more drop of spit in an ocean of meaningless observations.

Not to sure what the test is trying to get at. Does it mean that if all you have is a single dot in the center of the graph (0 score 0%) that you are a living example of a bodhisattva. I consider myself a good person who lives in a self imposed vacuum of sorts, information wise. I follow as much of the world as I can stomach, which becomes a smaller and smaller set of everything that once mattered to me.

Anyway, I played the game, so to speak, even though most research studies such as this are thought up to justify the researchers salary and time. I admit I can be a bit prickly at times, but I can also be charming and hold my own at parties I deign to attend.

All in all, I feel I am worth knowing and have things to say that others might agree with or find interesting. I cope with life and its vagaries as well as or better than most, butI was intrigued so I took the test twice. Once when tired and looking for sleep, the second soon after i had woken the following morning. Here is the first:

The Dark Factor of Personality: Determine your D-Score 2.94 - 77%

Now, the second I focused a bit more on the seventy questions and so there is a variance in the answers I gave. Apparently a shift of a few dots on various questions can alter the score in significant ways, so here is the second:

The Dark Factor of Personality: Determine your D-Score 2.66 - 68%

Again, I wonder what the numbers and graphs mean, for it all seems rather meaningless from my perspective. I will admit to being rather self-centered, but can't that be said about most people no matter their neurology. Traits, which this measures, are in some part learned from examples, and the news constantly bombards us with the worst of human existence, so for me it comes down to the walls we build to isolate us from the things we do not want to think about or experience.

There is not that much difference between the two, and after looking at them and thinking about it, I am probably more of an amalgam of the two results. The essence of my darkness does not make me a bad person, but if someone actually had a pinpoint result, I would probably find them boring even though they might have a golden halo perched atop their head. It's the prickly bits in a person's personality that individualizes them and gives an outsider areas to explore when getting to know someone.

The results are not going to change anyone or send them on a search for self enlightenment. Just more data that will ultimately wind up in a digital filing cabinet someplace and most likely not lead to any world shaking discoveries or alter human existence in any way that concerns me.

But that is just my opinion, just one more drop of spit in an ocean of meaningless observations.

All hail the new Queen of Darkness!

;)

All hail the new Queen of Darkness!

:LOL:

Not sure I qualify. The thing is: I was dead in the middle with my answers to the majority of questions. My Aspergian tendency to overanalyze everything winds up with me questioning my initial response, then questioning my response to my questioning, and so forth and so on.

I am truly horrible at multiple choice tests or surveys. I have successfully argued myself out of the correct answer on actual tests on numerous occasions (through some convoluted logic that winds up questioning the meaning of the question and the original motivations of the questioner).

So maybe I am the Queen of the Middle of the Road or Queen of Indifference would probably be a closer approximation to my results. Of course any title applied to me is always more than a little wide of the mark because I developed a somewhat mercurial personality at a very early age. I have trouble pinning myself down so I doubt that a focused test could do little more than brush up against one of my spikes and possibly suffer infection (yes, I am a virus * giggle *).

:LOL:

Not sure I qualify. The thing is: I was dead in the middle with my answers to the majority of questions. My Aspergian tendency to overanalyze everything winds up with me questioning my initial response, then questioning my response to my questioning, and so forth and so on.

I am truly horrible at multiple choice tests or surveys. I have successfully argued myself out of the correct answer on actual tests on numerous occasions (through some convoluted logic that winds up questioning the meaning of the question and the original motivations of the questioner).

So maybe I am the Queen of the Middle of the Road or Queen of Indifference would probably be a closer approximation to my results. Of course any title applied to me is always more than a little wide of the mark because I developed a somewhat mercurial personality at a very early age. I have trouble pinning myself down so I doubt that a focused test could do little more than brush up against one of my spikes and possibly suffer infection (yes, I am a virus * giggle *).

That is exactly the trouble I had. There is no real right answer and, though many of the questions were about ethics, which seems to be black and white, ethics are culturally subjective.
It was far too easy on this test to skew the results towards "good" in the context of a North American Protestant kind of way. It was easy to see what answers led down "the garden path".

64%

I took the quickie test.

I could have easily lied to manipulate the score and show myself in a better/worse light.

More than one of my answers were neutral because it would depend on context or situation
(work, home, family, teenage gang of thugs, drivers deliberately ignoring rules and endangering other road users and so on)

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom