• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

A few new quizzes I made via playbuzz.com

Alex Dame

Startouched
Hi everyone. I just thought this was a good place to show off some of the new quizzes I made via playbuzz.com

Here's the most recent one, involving characters I described on the "artists wanted" page. If you play it, I'd appreciate hearing or reading which character you turn out to be.

Which of these characters are YOU most like?

There's also my Curly quiz, with around 500 views.

The Three Stooges Curly quiz!

And, I have a voting pole on the cutest cartoon animal kid.

Who is your favorite cute cartoon kid?

Enjoy!

You're a Fuzz! Members of the Fuzz personality are smarter and more mature than they may appear to be. You may prefer to be alone, not because you don't like other people, but because you have trouble relating to others. You might spend a lot of time by yourself trying to make sense of things and thus be frustrated by illogical things or behavior. Just remember that people matter, and not everything has to make sense.

I'd think that a large number of us here would be Fuzzes XD

"You're a Wanderer! You think differently than I would have expected. This is not necessarily a good or a bad thing; you are who and what you are. Choose your own path and strive to better your life in any way you can. Even if you like where you are, there is always a way to make your life better, and even if you hate your life, you can always make your life worse. Remember that life has no remote, so get up and change it yourself!"

I am interested in Quiz construction.
That's why I started a thread called QUIZZES,
to examine the instrument, evaluate to what degree
it appears to fulfill its goal.

The Character Quiz was very visually oriented.
I recognize some of the questions as material typically
used in non-academic 'tests'/quizzes made for
entertainment.

The format was a little confusing to me when the
question was about babysitting. I didn't realize at first
that it was part of the quiz. I thought it might lead to
an advertisement. Other than that, it was easy to use.

New Threads

Top Bottom