• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

3 things you're grateful for - everyday a new list

Having a day to myself, that was a sunny +20C.
Cleaning up and raking old leaves in my garden.
Taking an afternoon nap.

The sun, also.

Mug of tea in my doggy-designed mug for breakfast with porridge and blueberries to strengthen my memory. (Not that I’m forgotful; just heard it helps and thought, okay, I’ll try this.)

Brunch in the cafe where I exhibit with my ND friend, Jim, in two hours time.

AspiesCentral
Having the opportunity to talk/text to people (one on one).
My public blog and my secret blog.

Naps
A flexible work schedule
Bosses that care enough to at least attempt to understand and accept autism, difficulties and all

My new gaming rig
My friends
My discipline (which I somehow seem to have developed over the years)

Last edited:
Living in a quiet environment.

Having sufficient for my needs.

My insatiable curiosity.

I am not prone to addictions.

My (mostly) good genes.

Full Steam for creating this thread and reminding me to count my blessings.

Have immense gratitude for the support I get from friends here and irl during a difficult time.
Having a rollator to get me around.
My cat Lucy who loves me up when I'm in pain.

I live in a diverse, interesting and creative community where there's always inspiring events to enjoy.

I live in a subtropical climate.

I have choice.

The sea and beaches

Collecting pebbles and shells

The red clay soil and red sandstone of South Devon

New Threads

Top Bottom