• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

2000 AD comics

Shiznown

Is anyone else a fan? I'm a fan of Judge Dredd and I am looking to get more into 2000 AD. Although buying the magazine is quite expensive considering the 2000 AD and Judge Dredd magazines are all imports, if you live in the US like me. I was thinking about getting into Strontium Dog.

I liked the original Judge Dredd (Stallone) and the newer 3d remake enough to look into the source material, for a dystopian rendition of what may very well happen to the world if things keep up the way they are going I like it, it may end up being super accurate o_O.

With that being said, "I AM THE LAW".

Freeze creeps, or it' ll be the cubes for you !! The 3D version of Dredd with Karl Urban was very well handled.
I can ( and frequently do) watch it again & again.

He was also very good as the Necromonger Commander in Chronicles of Riddick but that's another movie completely.

I've read some Judge dredd, and that's about it. I never got into 2000 AD, but there's no reason why I shouldn't actually... there's just too much other stuff around for me to read, hah.

Speaking of Judge dredd; when I saw that movie back in 1995, it was some motivation for me to consider getting into law enforcement. Then I realized that you cannot be judge, jury and executioner. And didn't have such a snazzy uniform and a bike... so that never came to an attempt at all. And maybe that's a good thing, lol

New Threads

Top Bottom