• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

20 Things Your TSA Agent Won't Tell You

I'm making a trip to lost and found :

The TSA makes an awful lot of money on pocket change that passengers leave behind; in 2016, they made $867,812.39. According to the agency, “receipts of unclaimed money are deposited into a Special Fund account so that the resources can be tracked easily and subsequently expended.” So keep track of your money, lest the TSA cash in on your forgetfulness.

At least $798,426,56 of that has to be mine.

I'm making a trip to lost and found :

The TSA makes an awful lot of money on pocket change that passengers leave behind; in 2016, they made $867,812.39. According to the agency, “receipts of unclaimed money are deposited into a Special Fund account so that the resources can be tracked easily and subsequently expended.” So keep track of your money, lest the TSA cash in on your forgetfulness.

At least $798,426,56 of that has to be mine.

I suspect you've never attempted to secure unclaimed property through official American bureaucracies.

Good luck with that. :p :eek: :D o_O

But with infinite patience, 110% compliance, accuracy and superhero powers you might just recover a buck or two. ;)

I suspect you've never attempted to secure unclaimed property through official American bureaucracies.

Good luck with that. :p :eek: :D o_O

But with infinite patience, 110% compliance, accuracy and superhero powers you might just recover a buck or two. ;)

I'm more the take what you want just don't kill me type of Traveller.

I'm more the take what you want just don't kill me type of Traveller.

Find another word. "Kill" probably sets off their alarms. "Danger Will Robinson! Danger!" :eek:

Still, it might be fun to respond to them saying only, "Two Weeks." :p

Get ready for a surprise! But no, they probably wouldn't share my sense of humor either. :oops:

Last edited:
Find another word. "Kill" probably sets off their alarms. "Danger Will Robinson! Danger!" :eek:

Still, it might be fun to respond to them saying only, "Two Weeks." :p

Get ready for a surprise! But no, they probably wouldn't share my sense of humor either. :oops:

Yep.

Kind of how I feel. Without being Arnie at the end.

New Threads

Top Bottom