• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

10 Kids who got revenge on their bullies...

Oh! how I detest bullying!
Some of these kids got bullied worse than me. I did get beat up but not on a daily basis. What awful abuse.

I can't blame the kids for snapping and getting revenge. I never condone violence or seriously harming someone, not my style.
But the first one where she stood the guy up, he probably deserved that, hopefully made him think. Those kids that got expelled deserved that too. Schools are not strict enough on serious bullying imo. I mean an adult doing that to another adult would probably receive a prison sentence. Why is it different for kids.
The cupcake one was pretty funny ( i rembered the story, the police tested the cakes, there was nothing harmful in them)
As much as technology has enabled bullying, I guess it sometimes helps, referring to the kids who recorded their bullies.

New Threads

Top Bottom