• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

1 fun thing I did today

A while back, I stuffed empty ice cream buckets with boiled straw and local oyster mushroom-cloned spawn, and today I harvested my first oyster bouquet:

IMG_20230822_180457.jpg
IMG_20230822_180902.jpg

I voted. There's a municipal election and county council election coming up on the 11th but it's possible to vote beforehand. So I did that to get it over with and it was fun because I was the only one there. No waiting in line or anything, very quiet and nice.

I left for work early and I had time to get an extra coffee and take some photos of a beautiful garden I’ve been wanting to see.

I went on an adventure to photograph a duck and it took a very long time, but it was very fun.

1693094563082.jpeg

No ducks, but a nice spot for me and my dog and my dragon to spend some time.

1693094617516.jpeg

New Threads

Top Bottom