• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

YouTube Poop

Nathan

Discuss YouTube Poop here.

YouTube Poop is taking an already existing video file and editing it to the point where it's funny and completely nonsensical. There's many different styles of how to make them.

I myself make poops, but for those who like WalrusGuy or Deepercutt, the two most known makers of these kinds of videos, my style might not be your cup of tea. But for some who have never seen a poop in your life, you will probably think I am completely insane or on drugs if you ever watch my videos.

My channel is called Konanarian and here's one of my videos:

WARNING: Certain of my videos have extremely loud volume spikes in them for comedic/shock effect. This might literally break your speakers or headphones if you are not ready and careful. But don't worry, I'm not going to be using this style much; that way, I'll be more friendly to those who are new to YTP.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump. This thread must be popular with guests and search bots.

Oh yeah, and if you make videos like these or are involved in the YTP community, don't hesitate to let me know!

p.s.: new video of mine

Last edited by a moderator:
I love YouTube Poops!!! Nathan, I make them a lot, mostly of Disney cartoons. My YT username is Simbaholic. I recently started using Sony Vegas Pro to make them more like the overdone ones I love so much, but I'll still use Windows Movie Maker because a lot of viewers like the simple ones too.

New Threads

Top Bottom