• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Your shopping wishlist?

Would be nice to try picking up piano lessons again.
Let me know if you ever succeed at Bach. That's what made me want to grab a fire axe and go Office Space on my own piano. Needless to say, I kind of stopped playing after that. :p

Let me know if you ever succeed at Bach. That's what made me want to grab a fire axe and go Office Space on my own piano. Needless to say, I kind of stopped playing after that. :p

Lol! Office Space, that's a great movie. I imagine Bach would be a challenge. I think one of my biggest issue will be not having big hands, to reach keys, but I'll have to see how I go. Piano playing just seems like something I'd enjoy, to sooth me, rather than for me to actually excel at, but it'd be nice if I did.

Lol! Office Space, that's a great movie. I imagine Bach would be a challenge. I think one of my biggest issue will be not having big hands, to reach keys, but I'll have to see how I go. Piano playing just seems like something I'd enjoy, to sooth me, rather than for me to actually excel at, but it'd be nice if I did.
You don't necessarily need big hands to play the piano well. I've known some tiny people who were downright extraordinarily talented fiends when it came to playing.

images-1.jpeg
images-2.jpeg
images-3.jpeg
images-4.jpeg
images-5.jpeg
images-6.jpeg
images-7.jpeg
images.jpeg

New Threads

Top Bottom