• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Your Brain Type--E-S theory

I am not famliar wirh this test, noted how similar to colour theory it is the area I Built my career on and have considerable expertice in.

I see you are my age. I remember that around the age 10 were years when I was most awkward. Before this I played like normal children and as a teenager started adapting somewhat better.

I've always been somewhat socially awkward. Although over the years I've gotten significantly better at coming across as normal but I definitely have room for improvement.

I've always been somewhat socially awkward. Although over the years I've gotten significantly better at coming across as normal but I definitely have room for improvement.
To me it sometimes happens that I see my messages in Whatsapp groups and look how awkward I was 2 years ago, I didn't see that then. This was first year of high school, failed to make friends then and now no friends at school.

To me it sometimes happens that I see my messages in Whatsapp groups and look how awkward I was 2 years ago, I didn't see that then. This was first year of high school, failed to make friends then and now no friends at school.

I've had a lot of cringe worthy moments in the past as well. As long as you learn from them and grow it's fine. It's better to get it out of your system early so you don't end up like Chris Chan as an adult.

EQ: 3
SQ: 15
Type: S

On a purely technical level, this nailed it. However, I've also worked hard on the empathy part. I don't empathize well with others, but I've worked really hard at understanding different perspectives by studying them. My few close friends usually come to me for feedback, but it has to be over text where I can stop to think about my response.

EQ: 4
SQ: 19
Type: Extreme Type S

I really do have a habit of pondering how things work, including the human mind. So despite the low EQ, people I'm close to do trust me with their troubles and feelings. I can systemize their circumstances to understand and choose a not too inappropriate reaction.

Despite low EQ on the spectum used in the test, I really do feel strongly that I want others to be doing good, and easily know when they're not. I just haxve no idea how or why until I can systemize whatever they tell me about it.

New Threads

Top Bottom