• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Younger or older Relationships

Is it wrong the date someone way younger than you?

• Yes

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • No

Votes: 20 87.0%

• Total voters
I have no problem with age-gap relationships. I'm 26, and when I was about 22 I Istarted having a crush on a man who was 60 at the time. He knew it, too. Didn't like it too much either, lol. He shot himself in 2016. Long story of aftermath... Lots of therapy for me. Due to hallucinations, hearing screaming, ect..

If there's a big gap in age, but it's legal, the best practice for society to be more accepting is to spend double the time you might normally. So instead of moving together in a year, move together after being together for 2 years or more.

Also, try to develop connections/interests that you both share. Then, the age gaps matter much less. In the mean time, just enjoy each other's company being committed but not engaged or married.

I think Celine Dion married her music producer or something like that and there is a big age gap. But they worked together for like 20 years and Celine is that much into her music. It's her life and what she mainly knows.

I see nothing wrong with this...however I see the united states as the poster boy for statutory rape, Like you gotta love something from a 20 year old guy dating a 16~17 year old girl for example, then the poor dude gets thrown in jail for...nothing? They get thrown on the sex offender list, chris hanson goes to humiliate them, and there thrown to the wolves after being investigated by the hard liner FBI morons. To be honest in the states almost everything is a felony, lie too much? jail. sleep with a drunk girl? Jail., mention to someone something sexual, sexual harassment!.But! then you shoot someone in the face and its all good. (yay guns!) But wait, the best part? Try being 18 and dating a 17 year old, its all OVER ! Im sorry but I can guarantee there are hundreds/thousands of mostly guys in similar situations that are getting charged with this stuff. Ok i'm done! lol~

I don't think it's wrong at all, one just needs to evaluate what ages are and aren't ok for them and stick to that, for example my current Age Range for a potential partner is between 20 to 35 years old (I'm 23 at the moment for reference) and when I get older, the age goes up on both ends for comforts sake.

When I was still in High School, Grade 12, I was 17 at the time and was dating a girl a few years younger than myself. We eventually broke up due to other circumstances on her part.

Plus, you've got those who have a fetish regarding older people (MILFs/DILFs or those who fit under the Mature category), and many say older people are generally more experienced in the bedroom which may also be a factor, so there's that too.

i was seen upon eye-contact by a few older women.they smiled at me.one on a subway train ,another while on my way the same one.none of theme were my type,except any of them who would've seen me as a potential boyfriend.even a younger girl called me supposedly called me something inappropriate,wanting to know where i live at.then after that,another younger girl called me sexy,luckily for myself,i walked away.after that,a couple of other girls saw me meditating on a subway train,then they ended up following me off the same train i was meditating on afterwards.i was doing all of that to ward off another woman,so she doesn't think that i'm stalking her,not even visually.that's why they're being avoided like a ninja !

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom