• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Xena Warrior Princess

Skittlebisquit

Just keep trying, victory brings glory
V.I.P Member
Thank you [xyz corp] for giving american girls a positive roll model in one scantily clad fem war can do.

Still this day i do hold any pagan wymen up to the Xena standard, because of how much War she brings with her

Does she have her own horse and tack? Is Her blade sharp enough to cut fodder for her horse? Does she bear the circle of our Lady Estyraella, Cybelle? Does she have an apron? And a Kilt proper in strips? Armisfrage? Guildirons[lowerleg]

But why oh why would any fem person wear a cuirass with pointy shape? Do you have any idea how worthless is that breastplate? Dont even try one on, it a waste of time. A pointy cuirass is for a renaissance fair when you are working at a booth, trying to sell jewelry or honeycakes. Or like for a city people dress up game. Like a costume party.

Check out this bad ass yum yum pagan wemyn here. I'm a little bit crushing on her honestly, but I get like that sometimes. Heres her playlist

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLj4N-R1RQxAsUGzmh4B2eE9V8Jh0QxtlT

She is not just fantastic, but cute and quirky and kinda nerdtastic in a sexy way. She has alot to say. She does sword fights in period ladies formal wear, I dont know if she fights in competition or just does expedition.

She is called

Jill Bearup

She's happily married

Last edited:
Have you seen The Mandalorian? MMA champ Gina Carano's character "Cara Dune" is so legendary.

I basically want to be her when I grow up.

I edited it and put this video in instead

Anyway, I mentioned Cara Dune because she reminds me of Xena. And she's a lot more covered up.

I did watch the mandalorian series. Mostly just for Cara Dune, she really turns me on

And Starbuck too of course, that's one fine American Woman right there.

One of the things I liked the most about Xena is she bore a spear and shield and seemed to have been trained in the art of war a bit. Traditionally the spear is the most amazing and versatile weapon.

Well maybe, I'm not sure would guess it's hard to tell.

heavy plate is not really often worn it's wasp waisted, then bells out, and draws back to the collar, it's shaped like a bell. And weighs 18 pounds.

The gambesion and the shirt of plates are both more common, much easier to make and more useful in general.

J bearup is fun and cute but... I dont think she could shoe a horse or haul logs. When I think of proper pagan wemyn I think of someone more substantial, like hetfy. Burly girlies.

Thats why I'm into Xena. She is thick and all filled out. Like size 16-18.

Last edited:
pinterest-xena-sings.jpg

The circle represents the monad, which is a symbol of the divine. It is also a very important tool, and such issue as a weapon did exist, the thin sharp flat ring[torus]
With or without the bar across the middle to hold it. In the configuration shown it is a shield hand weapon, like a buckler

The actress that plays xena is obviously well trained to the light horse maneuvers, I know I've seen an episode where she bears a short lance alight, and she is often shown on horseback

Last edited:
Xena's gay. But I m sure you could be here trusty page... Yes, why aren't there more out there like Xena? I guess there's the series Tommy, where she's a gay chief of police. I enjoy that. But it's modern times. The Xena series is funnier too.

Were there hints of her being gay during the series? Just like subtle ones? When did that even come out it was a while back I guess.

I would totally carry her stuff and saddle her horse, no question. The best combat trainer I ever saw was a woman. She was amazing I unarmed, and truly gifted with the short staff and sai/Tonfa combination.

The sai and tonfa combo is a security, guard choice for weapons, it's a fantastic choice in light arms

Oh I get it now the character xena is gay in the show you meant, not the actress in RL. Polyamory that honors bonds first among women and holds out opportunity for males to breed and labor is a proud and ancient pagan tradition

Last edited:
Xena's gay. But I m sure you could be here trusty page... Yes, why aren't there more out there like Xena? I guess there's the series Tommy, where she's a gay chief of police. I enjoy that. But it's modern times. The Xena series is funnier too.
Xena is bi. She did it with several guys in the show - one was a centaur - and clearly lusted after a couple more. I think she had two or three different children.

As long as you can impress her as much as Odysseus or Ceasar, she remains within reach.

If hollywood eventually recycles everything is there hope for a remake?

Stil have not seen a single episode of game of thrones, i heard it was overly wierd, and the sword fights lacking.

Xena is bi. She did it with several guys in the show - one was a centaur - and clearly lusted after a couple more. I think she had two or three different children.

As long as you can impress her as much as Odysseus or Ceasar, she remains within reach.

But her heart was always Gabrielle's...

New Threads

Top Bottom