• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Would like some thoughts on a good life event I have coming up.

Wolfnox

V.I.P Member
So pretty soon I will be celebrating my birthday.
I’m planning some nice things.
But, as I near the day. I find myself longing to share it with a woman who loves me.
Unlike before I don’t feel it’s impossible for once.
But, is it the experience I want it talk about.
I hope for a quiet moment alone with her and just hold her all day.
I know enough about life to know it’s a remote possibility.
Is this something I should pursue?

I can’t answer your question, but if it is something that you do want to pursue, do you have specific ideas on how to do that?

Enjoy your birthday l forgot to mention. Maybe something special on that day? Are you able to share time with her?

I can’t answer your question, but if it is something that you do want to pursue, do you have specific ideas on how to do that?
Not yet. But, I did take a step to understanding this is a decision I want to make.
There is someone I have considered as well. But, no path forward yet.

I never had any luck at all with the women I was attracted to except to remain friends, and in at least one case, I'm very, very glad the feeling was not mutual. What did work was just being interesting, and non-threatening, and aware enough to see interest in others. If you are in a hurry for a birthday treat, you might want to know that just hugging is a common job for prostitutes. Touch is a basic human need. Baby monkeys will embrace an artificial mother that often drives them off with sharp spikes if there is nothing else to hold.

New Threads

Top Bottom