• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Worst Fictional people to marry.

it’s strange that you see a fictional people if you worked in the law you would have enough stories to never read a book.

Being married to the mother or father of the protagonist of a Disney movie, and many family friendly movies in general. But only because if you and your spouse are both still alive by the end of it, it's a total miracle.:rolleyes:

Even after 3 pages of this thread, I still don't know what OP had in mind.

A. Fictional shipping (matching a fictional character to another fictional character) ?
B. Speculating what fictional character would be unpleasant to be contracted in marriage to, for oneself?
C. Proposing a real life individual that would be unpleasant to be contracted to in marriage, for oneself?
D. Speculating what real life character would be a bad match for some fictional character?
E. Any or all of the above.

A. Fictional shipping (matching a fictional character to another fictional character) ?
B. Speculating what fictional character would be unpleasant to be contracted in marriage to, for oneself?
C. Proposing a real life individual that would be unpleasant to be contracted to in marriage, for oneself?
D. Speculating what real life character would be a bad match for some fictional character?

Good point. I only guessed at what the OP's actual context involved may be, but not really knowing for sure. :p

A.......matching a fictional character to another fictional character

I think it's a great thread. Maybe he left it open to interpretation. Not sure why everything has to be completely spelled out.

Monk - l would get upset with his idiosyncrasies in real life but l dont mind watching.

"usa forever"
And she's based off of a character created by a British author.:confused:
The forever on the postage stamp merely means that even if the price for the mail goes up, the stamp will be honored at the newest price, forever.

Forever Stamps
What Are Forever Stamps?
Forever Stamps were created by the United States Postal Service® (USPS®) in 2007. They are non-denominational First Class® postage, which means that they can be used to mail First Class letters no matter what the postal rate.

For example, in 2013 it cost $0.46 to mail a normal-sized letter weighing one ounce or less to an address within the United States. In 2014, the rate increased to $0.49. Customers who purchased Forever Stamps in 2013 at the rate of $0.46 each may still use those stamps to mail their First Class letters today without adding additional postage to the envelope.

Stamps.com - USPS Forever Stamps, First Class Stamp

New Threads

Top Bottom