• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Worst double feature ideas imaginable!

Metalhead

Video game and movie addict.
V.I.P Member
Finding Nemo and Jiro Dreams of Sushi
Bambi
and The Deer Hunter
The Care Bears Movie
and The Revenant

What are your worst double feature ideas?

"Plan Nine From Outer Space" and "The Black Hole". LOL. Oh my. :rolleyes:
I actually saw Plan 9 From Outer Space in a double feature with Tim Burton's Ed Wood when it played at a local cinema over two and a half decades ago. That was a fun night.

I actually saw Plan 9 From Outer Space in a double feature with Tim Burton's Ed Wood when it played at a local cinema over two and a half decades ago. That was a fun night.
I thought "Ed Wood" was a fun movie as well. With that authentic Angora sweater...lol. And Martin Landau's performance of a rather pissy Bela Lugosi was brilliant. Kind of reminded me of Jamie Cromwell playing Prince Philip in "The Queen". :D

But Plan Nine....not so much. :eek:

I thought "Ed Wood" was a fun movie as well. With that authentic Angora sweater...lol. And Martin Landau's performance of a rather pissy Bela Lugosi was brilliant. Kind of reminded me of Jamie Cromwell playing Prince Philip in "The Queen". :D

But Plan Nine....not so much. :eek:
Plan 9 from Outer Space is a cinematic classic and it is one of the greatest "so bad it's great" movies ever produced. I laugh my ass off every time I watch it.

Plan 9 from Outer Space is a cinematic classic and it is one of the greatest "so bad it's great" movies ever produced. I laugh my ass off every time I watch it.
Every time I try to watch it remains a struggle. Though at times I get the idea of bad being funny.

Though it did remind me of just a few weeks ago when I tried to watch The Black Hole" and just couldn't stand it after around 45 minutes. Not funny, but painfully boring IMO.

But then I also liked "Batman & Robin"....go figure. Even George Clooney would pummel me for that. :eek:

The many adventures of winnie the pooh and then pooh: blood and honey

Mickeys once upon a christmas amd then Mickeys mouse trap

This isn't quite what you're looking for, but it's a fun story:

I once watched Hostel followed by Cronenberg's Spider, just on a whim. It was cool because Hostel ends with the guy getting on a train and leaving his nightmare. Then Spider starts with a train coming into a station. It was like the film version of a mixtape.

This isn't quite what you're looking for, but it's a fun story:

I once watched Hostel followed by Cronenberg's Spider, just on a whim. It was cool because Hostel ends with the guy getting on a train and leaving his nightmare. Then Spider starts with a train coming into a station. It was like the film version of a mixtape.
Hostel is a trashy sex-and-torture fest, while Spider is an unspeakably tragic movie. That is an odd double feature.

The irony of a classic double feature:

"The Amazing Colossal Man" and "The War Of The Colossal Beast"

Where the big guy's attitude goes south in the second feature. :oops:

Hostel is a trashy sex-and-torture fest, while Spider is an unspeakably tragic movie. That is an odd double feature.

Now that I think about it, I think that was the first time I watched Spider. I didn't forget it :D

That's so cool that you know that movie.

I heard that when they were first released, Grave of the Fireflies and My Neighbor Totoro would play as a double feature in some theaters. I wonder if they played Totoro second to cheer people up after they had watched the former.

New Threads

Top Bottom