• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Word Association Game

cement

Rubber cement - Wikipedia Rubber cement (cow gum in British English) is an adhesive made from elastic polymers (typically latex) mixed in a solvent such as acetone, hexane, heptane or toluene to keep it fluid enough to be used. This makes it part of the class of drying adhesives: as the solvents quickly evaporate, the rubber solidifies, forming a strong yet flexible bond.
1677334135340.png

Steve, minus one.

I thought maybe I shouldn't post
this. It probably looks like I'm mistaking this
for another game. But really, "Steve, minus one."
was my association to the word "job."

You know, like "Steve Jobs"......but only one.

Yeah, I know he was just one guy and that his
surname having an "S" at the end didn't mean
he was more than one person.

New Threads

Top Bottom