• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Why does everyone think i’m a troll or not being serious?

I'm attempting to make you aware of your patterns, because only by being aware of our behavior can we change it.

Perhaps if someone could explain what I am doing wrong, that might be a bit more helpful than criticising me.

That's been explained to you in several different ways in every thread you've made. Please reread the comments on your threads with an open-mind and you'll see you've been given wonderful solutions for months now.

We with Aspergers always seem to be a target of forum moderators don’t we? We always get abused or banned, simply for behaving as we are.
No, that hasn't been my experience. You are overgeneralizing in two ways: One, your use of the absolute term "always" (twice); second, assuming all people with Aspergers have your same set of experiences.

No, that hasn't been my experience. You are overgeneralizing in two ways: One, your use of the absolute term "always" (twice); second, assuming all people with Aspergers have your same set of experiences.
Yeah not my experience either, the few times I've been pulled up by a mod it's been because I deserved it. Frostee if being "targeted" by mods is a pattern for you it is because of your behaviour, having aspergers does not exempt you from forum rules. Take responsibility for your actions and their consequences.

Gonna have to agree with Fino here.
You present a question, people respond, you doubt and question again, people respond, you react defensively.

That's your pattern.

When you seek a second opinion do so from another source.

New Threads

Top Bottom