• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

why are people hated?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kchapman1988

seeing the hate that certain situations outside the 'mainstream' get i have to ask myself 'why are these people hated?' the thing is reproduction is not a straightforward thing sure 'tab A goes into slot B' is the basic idea but after going through all that you have just rolled the die, boy or girl isn't even a sure thing! evolution is still going on, how can that happen? children are born different than their parents! as i understand it : be it gay, lesbian, transgender, disabilities in some cases, they are all born that way. so what's to hate? is it worry that all gay/lesbian people lust after you? get your damn ego in check! if they wanted you they would come onto you like any other person to someone they want and you have the right to politely turn them down and make your orientation clear.

is it because 'they are different'? everyone is different! even twins are different. get to know them they are just people and are unlikely to bite (unless they are having a bad day like ANYONE ELSE!) is it flamboyance? that isn't just a gay thing! girly girls are like that too so its not because of that. do you think transgender people are lying to you? trying to deceive? they were born in a unique situation and are simply trying to correct something that was mismated at birth (mind and body) all we need to do is get to know the person not the orientation, they are a person just like you, they likely have an interesting story to tell.

however, one request if i may: if you want to change the status quo to simply become the one on top kindly don't speak, you are no better than the group there now you are just angry its not you, treating everyone with respect you want to be treated with as a human being is a better plan, everyone may be different, with different skills and things we are predisposed to be good at but we are still all human and deserve the live the life we were born to the best we can, we all have internal problems we don't need added to

People are afraid and let the fear rule their thoughts. In human history before we began trying to act civilized, it was not uncommon to toss out anybody who was different. It was not good for the tribe as they thought. This was not that long ago. Today, we are not so civilized as some groups think they are.

There are people who think that they are compassionate, caring people. My wife is one. She has a genius IQ and much less compassion than she gives herself credit for. When I am very sick she leaves me alone in my room and will not make any food for me because she doesn't realize that I need a little taking care of when I have a high fever and multiple body pains. She is very judgmental of other people who make the kind of mistakes I make, but it's okay when I make them. She expects people to know without telling them. We used to go round and round about her vague language and how "she shouldn't have to tell me."

Some people love to hate. People who think that they are very accepting people.

My own Aunt who had to fight the system to raise an Aspie, had some cruel things to say about Ms. Jenner. Some people only accept certain conditions to be true and worthy while others are just stupid or crazy.

I can't believe my own aunt and wife are like this. The funny thing is that they are religious people. Their own good book tells them that are not qualified to judge people. They do it anyway.

BTW- I'm a little religious too so please understand I'm not condemning religion.

People are afraid and let the fear rule their thoughts. In human history before we began trying to act civilized, it was not uncommon to toss out anybody who was different. It was not good for the tribe as they thought. This was not that long ago. Today, we are not so civilized as some groups think they are.

There are people who think that they are compassionate, caring people. My wife is one. She has a genius IQ and much less compassion than she gives herself credit for. When I am very sick she leaves me alone in my room and will not make any food for me because she doesn't realize that I need a little taking care of when I have a high fever and multiple body pains. She is very judgmental of other people who make the kind of mistakes I make, but it's okay when I make them. She expects people to know without telling them. We used to go round and round about her vague language and how "she shouldn't have to tell me."

Some people love to hate. People who think that they are very accepting people.

My own Aunt who had to fight the system to raise an Aspie, had some cruel things to say about Ms. Jenner. Some people only accept certain conditions to be true and worthy while others are just stupid or crazy.

I can't believe my own aunt and wife are like this. The funny thing is that they are religious people. Their own good book tells them that are not qualified to judge people. They do it anyway.

BTW- I'm a little religious too so please understand I'm not condemning religion.
i personally think religions are a funny thing mos of them try to tell people to be good and accepting then they dont even listen. from what i can see the BOOKS can be a good thing but the people interpret that message badly or incompletely. (not a fan of the catholic church, the believers are normally ok its the hierarchy that's messed up

There are various reasons, off the top of my head:

Some are brainwashed from a young age into hating certain types of people, for example religious hatred of homosexuality.

Some are unhappy or insecure in themselves and project their own misery on to other people in an attempt to make themselves feel better.

Some people seem to be incapable of understanding different perspectives or ways of being, and as such believe that people who are different than them must have something wrong with them.

Some people are frightened of people who are obviously different, and this fear manifests as dislike or contempt.

And of course some people are just judgemental twats.

There are various reasons, off the top of my head:

Some are brainwashed from a young age into hating certain types of people, for example religious hatred of homosexuality.

Some are unhappy or insecure in themselves and project their own misery on to other people in an attempt to make themselves feel better.

Some people seem to be incapable of understanding different perspectives or ways of being, and as such believe that people who are different than them must have something wrong with them.

Some people are frightened of people who are obviously different, and this fear manifests as dislike or contempt.

And of course some people are just judgemental twats.
this is why i dislike religion in general, atleast Christianity (i don't know much about the others) while parts of the bible are good ways to live your life there are parts that were correct for that time, that rather than 'i say' you shouldn't do something it became 'god says' its like rather than saying you offend me' its you offended my group' one simply lends more power to what you want done. not understanding that species change over time because of variations that prove to be helpful breed and become the norm, you can SEE this happening with animals, heck farmers do it all the time to get attributes they want into their stock.

It is my moderator's duty to jump in and say... Please make sure this thread remains true to our rules and guidelines pertaining to politics and religion and keep it respectful.

It is my moderator's duty to jump in and say... Please make sure this thread remains true to our rules and guidelines pertaining to politics and religion and keep it respectful.
sorry boss, shant go any further on that subject just trying to figure out why those groups are hated.

I just thought it ironic that someone who starts a thread on why people dislike other people groups later singles out a people group to dislike.

is it that i dislike the catholic church structure? i have nothing against individual religious people they are free to do whatever they wish.

This might be the fastest I've ever locked a thread. What could have been an honest and legitimate question quickly descended into finger-pointing and arguing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Top Bottom