• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Who would play you in the "aspiescentral.com" movie of the week

Gomendosi

V.I.P Member
Go with me on this, aspiescentral.com has been seen to be the most Aspergers aware place on the internet.
Some young hotshot at a repected studio decides to make a movie about the place, okay, you with me so far...

As we are Aspergical we are allowed to cast ourselves and so:

I would have: (insert name of thespian here) play my character!

Because: (description of your reasons for choice) :-O

Diane Keaton, because I am often told that I remind people of her (although she is many years older than me--had to add that part:cute:).

What about you, Gomendosi?

Last edited:
Well I would have thought it would be obvious; only one man has my innate charm, my flair, my sense of style.
Hannibal Lec... No wait, I mean...

Jim Parsons

Because he looks like a younger, sexier, more clever, successful and rich, version of myself! :laughM:

PS; He plays Sheldon Cooper on a television show called "The Big Bang Theory"

Last edited:
Woodpile Golberg... Maybe... I don't care about accuracy, I'm for exaggerated fun... She's got the right attitude. Tomorrow I might change my mind though.

Do they have room for a Happy Gilmore type in there somewhere? BTW, Who watched the playoff of the Waste Management Phoenix Open? I did, but I'm not telling who the winner was, all I can say is, I know how the runner-up feels, I've been there. It sucks!

Do they have room for a Happy Gilmore type in there somewhere? BTW, Who watched the playoff of the Waste Management Phoenix Open? I did, but I'm not telling who the winner was, all I can say is, I know how the runner-up feels, I've been there. It sucks!
I've seen Happy Gilmore. It's a hilarious movie.

If I flatter myself, Gwyneth Paltrow, although perhaps I resemble Renée Zellweger more. Interesting that they are both American actresses renowned for playing Brits. If I have to chose someone of my own nationality, my ex suggested Maxine Peake.

Jason Donovan as me, because for some bizarre reason 29 years ago I was told by girls at school that I looked like him! Eh? Back in the 80s he had a Mullet, which as far as I know I never had, even back then when Mullets were in fashion.

New Threads

Top Bottom