• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Who thinks we should have games on here?

Should there be a games arcade?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

superboyian

Former Co-Owner
V.I.P Member
Who thinks that we should have an online game section for this forum?

I've been thinking about this idea for a while to see if it was a good idea or not and now I come to think it is a good idea?
Who else thinks this is a good idea?

That can be done when I find the time. Are we talking about just a games page or a fully fledged arcade?

I've added a poll to see how many members would like to see a games arcade.

Well, If I am allowed to have an opinion. Games on here would cause the site to lose its authenticity. I could be wrong. Why don't we just vote to have a 'guild' and choose an already established game (Runescape or WoW) that we all join and hang out there, with none of the frustration of maintaining server concerns for the administrators. Sure, having games on here would be a good idea, but what will we truly lose. Well, this is my opinion. I guess what I am trying to say is that I have certain ways to organize things in my head and the thought of adding a gaming feature here would be cumbersome.

AIDY out :D

I was under the impression it would be flash like games Aidy. They could be added one at a time, so the sites admins are not using too much resources to get it up and running. There could be a leaderboard. Obviously we can't be having games that have a ceiling on the points.

I was under the impression it would be flash like games Aidy. They could be added one at a time, so the sites admins are not using too much resources to get it up and running. There could be a leaderboard. Obviously we can't be having games that have a ceiling on the points.
Yea, that's exactly what I was thinking. Maybe we could add it at a much later stage?

Flash games? Curious. Would there be a community choice? Still, I say create a gaming guild. Play Runescape or WoW. There we could quest, meet-up in game. Safe, effective, efficient...fun :/

Flash games? Curious. Would there be a community choice? Still, I say create a gaming guild. Play Runescape or WoW. There we could quest, meet-up in game. Safe, effective, efficient...fun :/
I actually like that idea too.... I best look into that aswell. :) I'm pretty sure there is actually a game like that you can actually put into the forums?

zOMG had some good flash games going, which was brilliant. If we had similar ones here, then it would give us something to do when there isn't much forum activity. Go for it, Ian.

On RPG and AD&D tho', I'm not really a big fan of them, but I guess if people want that too, then I guess it'd be OK. They may take a bit to work out on this system.

I think this would be an excellent idea,mabe some brain-teaser games [if applicable] another member had what I thought was a very good game idea in the 'role-playing genre, ;)just a thought.

As you now know, the arcade has now been added to the site so this should keep you rather entertained if you're bored. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Top Bottom