• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Who is an aspie here?

well im new to this central im supposedly have aspergers I really pleased I come across people who are like me :)I really hate having disability im bullied easily by sickening people who don't want to understand the pain we go through it really pisses me off people can't see im trying to get on my life and don't get me started on school it was pure hell:rage: I can't stand feeling im indifferent and not even understood let alone I even accepted the fact im crippled for life with stupid disorder they tell me im not it all be daisys and sunshine thanks to this I feel like its ruined everything including what I want to do with my life:mad:

well im new to this central im supposedly have aspergers I really pleased I come across people who are like me :)I really hate having disability im bullied easily by sickening people who don't want to understand the pain we go through it really pisses me off people can't see im trying to get on my life and don't get me started on school it was pure hell:rage: I can't stand feeling im indifferent and not even understood let alone I even accepted the fact im crippled for life with stupid disorder they tell me im not it all be daisys and sunshine thanks to this I feel like its ruined everything including what I want to do with my life:mad:
Hang in there, take care of yourself and rant when you need to - we - well many of us have been through some similar troubles and school hell too.

New Threads

Top Bottom