• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Which smells do you like?

When I was a little kid, I loved the smell of unlit cigarettes. I would take my dad's open pack and just sniff in it :p
Now, I love lavender, the smell outside when people have fires in their fireplaces, and fried chicken wafting from the grocery store's vents to outside.

- Mown grass
- Lavender
- Ocean fresh scented spray
- Citrus scented sprays, detergents, etc.
- A fragrant curry
- New car
- Cinnamon
- My underarm deodorant - it's called Mitchum Clean Control

Air on frosty mornings
Smoke from a grass burnoff
Fresh donuts with cinnamon
Sea air blowing though pine trees
Night scented Stock
Apple scented shampoo
Chocolate
Fresh sawdust

My very favorite smell is brush fires. Another reason I look forward to autumn, everybody is raking up leaves and sticks and then setting the pile on fire. That aside, most smells from outside. Grass, dirt, trees, leaves, and so forth. The further away from roads I get, the happier I am.

And this little candle I've had on my desk for two years. "Apple Jack and Peel". It's from a local shop and I think it's her variation of Apple Cinnamon.
I love the smell of burning leaves and weeds. A autumn smell for sure.

New Threads

Top Bottom