• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Which smells do you like?

CJinherPJs

Professional Weirdo
V.I.P Member
I'll start. I like the smell of:
- Toast
- Grass
- Wet grass
- Lilies
- Citrus fruits
- The air outside after it has been raining or snowing
- Original Source shower gel
- Pine
- Gin.
Now please go ahead and discuss your favourite smells here!

I like the smell of
* Good scotch whisky.
* Ripe mango.
* Chicken and vegetables roasting in the oven.
* Babies (except when they need a nappy change).
* Really fresh fish - not the "fish market" smell, but a nice fish that I've just caught, cleaned, scaled and washed off in seawater.

-rain
-ocean (fishy+salty?)
-forest in fall when the leaves are starting to fall and rot
-coffee

My lists of favourite smell.

- My girlfriends perfume.
- Cocoa butter
- Chocolate
- Pine
- Apples
- Chicken
- Fish (in a food not odor).

Coffee
the forest
the air anywhere after a good thunderstorm
the ocean, particularly the south Pacific
vanilla
meat on the grill

I get an instant headache from anything involving a volatile hydrocarbon (gasoline, paint, solvents, 99.9% of perfume)

I get an instant headache from anything involving a volatile hydrocarbon (gasoline, paint, solvents, 99.9% of perfume)

I get that as well with some paints and solvents, instant and shocking headache. Even if someone is painting on a different floor of an office building I get a headache from the fumes coming through the air con. Perfume seems to be okay though.

-Rain
-Ground beef while it's cooking (i dont know why lol. it smells so yummy)
-Coffee
-Big City smell (San Francisco specifically)
-New books

- BBQd food.
- Beer.
- Carmex.
- Cigars.
- Coffee
- Cologne (good kinds, obviously)
- Farts (kidding)
- New furniture
- Pizza
- Popcorn

- Vanilla
- That earthy smell after a brief rain
- Ripe cantaloupe
- Books
- Honeysuckle
- Stables (they smell homey to me)

Mornings and evenings (outside, lol)

Lavendar

Vanilla

Chocolate

Fresh blacktop... reminds me of my childhood, when we had our driveway resurfaced :)

im a big fan of traditional bars of soup and love smelling them, i currently have olive oil. I also like the smell of my guinea pigs head

I just put in my order to Yankee Candle to start my new "scent" therapy to help lift my moods. I like to pick scents according to the season. Now its going into Fall so I picked a lot of pumpkin, cinnamon and apple scents. For Christmas it will be balsam and cedar, cinnamon, and cookie smells. Then in Spring I like more fruity and flowery scents. For Summer I have "beachy" scents. Oh! I just ordered a smell for the car too! It's supposed to smell just like leather and customers have given it great reviews saying it smells just like a new car. I'm excited! I'm going to wash and wax the car and clean the leather inside then hang the "car jar" up and I guess we'll see! Whoopee!

I just put in my order to Yankee Candle to start my new "scent" therapy to help lift my moods.

Oh yeah...scented candles. Vanilla, Cranberry-Mandarin, Orange Ice Cream...love em. I like the colors for decorating accents, but if I walk past them I often have to pick them up and snort em. :p

Of course then I have to carefully put them back exactly positioned where they belong. OCD and all...:eek:

My very favorite smell is brush fires. Another reason I look forward to autumn, everybody is raking up leaves and sticks and then setting the pile on fire. That aside, most smells from outside. Grass, dirt, trees, leaves, and so forth. The further away from roads I get, the happier I am.

And this little candle I've had on my desk for two years. "Apple Jack and Peel". It's from a local shop and I think it's her variation of Apple Cinnamon.

Ozone (that smell of laundry drying outside in the sun)
Gasoline (I used to tag along to the gas station with my dad when he went to fill up)
Resinous odors like lavender, tree sap and sage brush in the rain.
My dog; he's a Vizsla; they never smell bad - always like burnt toast.
Grilled meat. YUM!

Old books. Coffee. Freshly cut grass. Pine trees. The forest after rain. Apples and peaches. Orange scented hand soap. Popcorn.

-rain
-ocean (fishy+salty?)
-forest in fall when the leaves are starting to fall and rot
-coffee

THIS. :D
And cannabis :oops:

Also I used to love the smell of gasoline when I was little (not much sensory overload back then), but now it's just annoying and it can give me headaches.

New Threads

Top Bottom