• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Where might I find

Well if its a ford pinto issue and the hitch update keeps the gas tank from rupturing go ahead and get it done,

YQ_640.jpg

this is what my jeep looked like before I personalized it with metal hood latches and a rock shield on the lip of the hood and air vents so I can leave the window down a bit to keep the rain out, and I put a rubber Jeep plug in the hitch receiver that hides the hole since I do not use it. I am ocd enough that the white inside the top drove me nuts so I painted it red instead

2vhyjw1.jpg

and the seat stitching bothered me so I took a sharpie to it

90wy0p.jpg

but there I go on another tangent.

I love the inside! I have tan leather. I usually clean and condition the seats a couple times in the summer and once in the winter. I don't know what the Jeep dealership used on mine for wax (I had to take it in after I got into an accident a couple years ago in a snowstorm), but that car had a shine like I've never been able to get again.
Oh, you might want to get some hard mats too. I forgot what site I found them on, but they are hard and fit the vehicle exactly and curve up on the sides to trap water. I even have one for the back where I haul important things like my cottonelle toilet paper. :)

I dyed all the seat threads red, they were silver and I did not like it. I do have good mats already, the front floor pans and back seat strip came with it, I got the cargo area one from amazon a little while ago for the back. Wranglers also have floor plugs to pull and drain if you ever flood one inside or want to wash it good.

For my leather I got some Mothers cleaner and Mothers conditioner to keep them from drying out and cracking apart. I got some armor all interior wipes for the dash areas and stuff too, I really like this vehicle so I feel compelled to keep it nice and clean.

You realize we have gotten way off topic, but it is okay, this is the longest conversation I have ever had with another human being.

Mine definitely doesn't have any floor plugs - even though its "Trail Rated" it has never left the hwy since I'm a girl!
:p
Sometimes I kinda feel sorry for my Jeep because it probably wishes it had a more exciting life.

Threads get off topic all the time - nothing wrong with that. I heard Mothers is a very good brand. I have something different and I can't remember what it is but it starts with an "M" I think.

Probably Meguiars? they are a competing brand to mothers for washes/waxes/interior cleaners. I have their wash and wax stuff because it had good reviews, and mothers inside because it had better reviews, since I never used any of it I had to research it before I was comfortable buying it and using it myself. Such is the way of an indecisive procrastinators mind.

I gave up how to socialized. I find most people are too typical and not interested in things I like.

New Threads

Top Bottom